Although our weekly meetings in the Bowls Pavilion end in April, we continue to meet as a club through the summer. Members attend a series of events that offer photo opportunities. These are notified via email from our Chairman Gordon Fawley. Non-members interested in photography are welcome to join us. Enquiries about upcoming events should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year's events included:
- a Boat Trip on the Welland and the Coronation Channel
- a historical re-enactment day at Castle Rising near Kings Lynn
- a Treasure Hunt around Spalding town centre and Ayscoughfee Gardens
- a Classic Car Rally
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- a trip to the Natural History Museum to see the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition
- a trip to the Newark Air Museum
Click on the text shown in red to go to a gallery of images from that day. Use the BACK arrow (<---) in the top left of the screen to return to this page.
- a visit to the Chainbridge Forge on Sunday August 25th where a demonstration of the blacksmith's art will provide interesting photo opportunities. We'll be there from 10:30 until 13:00. You'll probably need lighting equipment and a tripod as it's dark in there but please be aware, there's also not much space.